1. Application in EAP-I form. All particulars other than name and
signature in the application should tally with those in the present
2. Five recent photos with white background and frontal view
3. Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last,
address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa
page with additional booklets if any.
4. Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) of the
existing passport, if the passport is issued by other PIAs.
5. Divorce Decree issued by a competent Court Or Divorce order from
Wakaf Board Or Death Certificate issued by the Registrar of Deaths
needs to be dully attested by Home Department of the concerned State
Government in India.
6. Photocopy of husbands passport (original to be shown while
submitting the application).
7. Original and copy of Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of
Marriage and attested by the Home Department of the State Government
concerned in India in respect of the latest marriage.
8. Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit, in the prescribed format, signed by
applicant in the presence of Consular Officer for change of name.
9. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish
Extra fee for Tatkal/Urgent Service: Dh550 (optional)
Time Taken: Abu Dhabi / Dubai issued Passport - 5
Passport issued by other PIAs (Passport Issuing Authorities) 40
Passport under Tatkal scheme on the third working day
Will be retained during the Tenure the Service.
Passport Application Centers
Call center : 04 3594000
Shop No# 13, Ground Floor, Zeenah Building, Same Building Of Budget
Rent A Car, Opposite to Deira City Center P3 Parking, Deira, Dubai.
No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center,
Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.